EcoNatural Toilet Roll Dispenser
Center pull wipers and jumbo toilet paper dispenser.
Install the system 70 cm above the floor, if it is used as toilet paper dispenser.
Install the system 140 cm above the floor if it is used as center pull wipers dispenser.
260x200x190 (mm HxLxD).
Download Technical Specifications HERE
Watch our Product Video HERE
70% REDUCTION IN PAPER – By using the L-ONE dispenser, with its single-sheet dispensing, this will deliver a reduction in consumption of 70%, meaning:
- Less Waste – Less sheets used, less time spent refilling.
- Costs are lower – Reduced maintenance, fewer refills and less transport.
- Reduced storage: Less stockroom space required.
- Practical one hand action – By pulling out a single sheet, using one hand, this will save valuable time, making the L-ONE even more efficient.
- Hygienic and Safe – Meaning the dispenser protects the roll from the dust, dirt and other environmental factors that it will face.
- Hygiene and consumption control ensured by single-sheet dispensing.
- Made from ABS and polypropylene plastic to ensure maximum strength against potential damages.
- Lockable dispenser designed for locking and protecting the contents of the dispenser in addition to making it more secure.
We are committed to reducing the impact of the packaging of products on the environment, favouring recycled paper or recycled plastic packaging.
The EcoNatural Toilet Roll Dispenser from the EcoNatural line is made in Al.Pe.®, the certified recycled raw material produced from beverage cartons.
EcoNatural dispensers are soon to be made of Al.Pe.®, the raw material that derives from the recycling of aluminium and polyethylene present in beverage cartons.
The benefits are evident: recovery of beverage cartons, lower CO2e emissions in the atmosphere and the saving of trees.
For example, with 576 packs of EcoNatural “Z” folded handtowels, equivalent to the amount on a pallet, it is possible to:
* Considering 1-litre beverage cartons. ** Source: United Nations Environment Programme, Report 2001: Towards a Green Economy. *** Source: European Union Life Cycle Database (ELCD).