A high level of flexibility is offered by the portability of the machines enabling them to be moved from one production line to another. This is combined with the option to incorporate a modified atmosphere (MAP) into the pack as well as simplicity of use and very quick and easy tooling changeovers.
The Eclipse 182 has the ability to heat seal reel fed film, paper or laminate lids to preformed trays and containers of CPET, Polypropylene, PVC, Styrene, Board, Smooth walled foil, pre- cut board, Pulp, Paper, Plastic, and many other types of containers.
- Two minute tool changeover
- Quick release tools
- Inbuilt tool docking system aligns electrical and gas connectors
- Lightweight tooling
- Quick release cutting blades
- Waterproof heater mats, rapid warm up times
- Eco-Cut film saving tooling options
- Inside-cut & foil crimping functions
- Capability to seal pots/trays up to 120mm deep
- Full hygienic, robust construction to food industry standards
- Full open access with interlocked guarding and open construction machine bed for hygiene
- Automatic recipe driven film set up
- Film snap protection
- Easy to follow guided film path for loading
- Interactive screen: coder can be controlled through the machine HMI
- Servo controlled film feed ensures foil trays can sealed with reel fed film
- Remote access solution for remote diagnostics and program updates
- SQL data logger
Just contact us to discuss and we will find the optimal solution to suit your requirements.