Eclipse R POWERDRIVE
The Eclipse R is a fully electric semi automatic, two station, rotary table tray sealer. Incorporating POWERDRIVE technology, there is no requirement for a compressed air supply. It can be configured to have an automatically rotating table to reduce operator strain. The ECR can be used to seal reel fed film or pre-cut lids to pre-formed trays. It can be configured to use MAP-F gas flushing (with the option of high oxygen) for extended shelf life. Dependent on the tray size and packing mode it can seal four plus packs at a time giving a maximum output of 40 packs per minute. Electric supply only is required for this machine.
The Eclipse R has the ability to heat seal reel fed film, paper or laminate lids to preformed trays and containers of CPET, Polypropylene, PVC, Styrene, Board, Smooth walled foil, pre- cut board, Pulp, Paper, Plastic, and many other types of containers.
- Two minute tool changeover
- Quick release tools
- Inbuilt tool docking system aligns electrical and gas connectors
- Lightweight tooling
- Quick release cutting blades
- Waterproof heater mats, rapid warm up times
- Eco-Cut film saving tooling options
- Inside-cut & foil crimping functions
- Capability to seal pots/trays up to 120mm deep
- Full hygienic, robust construction to food industry standards
- Full open access with interlocked guarding and open construction machine bed for hygiene
- Automatic recipe driven film set up
- Film snap protection
- Easy to follow guided film path for loading
- Interactive screen: coder can be controlled through the machine HMI
- Servo controlled film feed ensures foil trays can sealed with reel fed film
- Remote access solution for remote diagnostics and program updates
- SQL data logger
Just contact us to discuss and we will find the optimal solution to suit your requirements.