The Revolution XL is a large bed, fully electric automatic tray sealer using motion control technology to provide high speed output in a single lane format with quick tool changes. This is an extended model of the Revolution, with a larger machine bed, capable of accepting more trays per cycle to maximise output. Incorporating POWERDRIVE technology, there is no requirement for a compressed air supply. It can be used to seal reel fed film to pre-formed trays and can be configured to use MAP-F gas flushing, full MAP-V vacuum and SkinPAC for extended shelf life. Dependent on the tray size it can seal up to eight packs at a time giving a maximum output of 200 packs per minute. Electric supply only is required for this machine.
The Revolution has the ability to heat seal reel fed film, paper or laminate lids to preformed trays and containers of CPET, Polypropylene, PVC, Styrene, Board, Smooth walled foil, pre-cut board, Pulp, Paper, Plastic, and many other types of containers.
- POD Technology Tools; the tooling is modular in design with removable impression cartridges that can be changed rather than a whole tool being removed, stripped and repaired. The cartridges can be replaced simply and quickly with 2 fixing bolts from the main host plate. Changes can be made online in the machine improving efficiency with unplanned downtime.
- Less than two minute tool changeover with quick release tools.
- Inbuilt TDS (Tool Docking System) aligns electrical and gas connectors.
- Lightweight tooling for manual loading.
- Rapid adjustment with telescopic transfer arms catering for different height trays.
- Quick release cutting blades.
- Waterproof heater mats reduce failures during cleaning and reduce heat up times by up to 36%.
- Eco-Cut – reducing film waste.
- Horseshoe cut/close cut options
- Foil crimping.
- Inside cut for neater pack presentation.
- Linear speed of transfer belts reduced to ensure smooth movement of low viscosity products without reducing machine output speed.
- Small footprint optimises use of factory space.
- Film cycle operates in the same way for printed and plain film leading to smoother travel film through a date coder giving optimised operation and clearer print quality.
- Recipe driven settings for registered pre-printed film – automatically adjust reel position to eliminate the need for manual set up during changeovers.
- High accuracy automatic registered film setup removes the need for registered film adjustment rollers improving process operation and setup.
- Auto adjusting film tension system manages the film tension in relation to the amount of film on the reel. The tension system automatically adjusts the tension setting when the reel reduces in diameter and is set up through the stored recipe.
- Intelligent alarm system, if one preregistered eye-mark is missed on low quality printed film the machine continues to function and only alarms after 2 consecutive misses.
- Tool Pack Block, is a self-taught sensor designed to pause the seal station firing if there are any misaligned packs or product over hanging the trays inside the base tool that could cause an issue in the seal cycle. The base will fire twice to try to complete the cycle and if its not possible it give an option to remove packs or seal the packs to continue.
- PCP (Pack Crush Protection) on stepping belt to stop out of spec packs entering.
- FSP (Film Snap Protection) with clever communication through servo motors on film feed and rewind controlling the film tension on feed.
- Easy to follow guided film path for loading a new film reel.
- Industrial remote access for remote diagnosis and program updates.
- Interactive screen can control date coder through the heat sealer interface
- RFID fob access restricts operator access to certain levels with the machine screen to prevent unauthorised changes to the functions of the machine.
- DataConnect – online data capture solution.
- SQL data logger
- Optional servo driven, recipe managed automatic centralising tray guides.
Just contact us to discuss and we will find the optimal solution to suit your requirements.