This range of rotary pot filling and closing machines is designed to offer flexibility with a variety of filling and closing options. Supplied with the capability to seal pre-cut lids or reel fed film with clip on overcaps or a range of tamper evident closures. Integration with a wide range of fillers is offered as standard giving an extremely versatile solution. These machines are designed to handle pre-formed pots, jars and bottles.
The Rotofill has the ability to heat seal reel fed film, pre-cut foil, paper or laminate lids to preformed trays and containers of CPET, Polypropylene, PVC, Styrene, Board, Smooth walled foil, pre-cut board, Paper, Plastic, and many other types of containers.
- Simple, lightweight change parts.
- Quick release, tool less operation.
- Precision change parts produce an accurate film cut with profiled peel tabs if required.
- Ultimate sealing flexibility, single, dual and triple impression options.
- Colour anodising options can be supplied to aid identification.
- Quick release sealing head with built-in fail safe locator to prevent incorrect removal.
- The tool is connected by a robust plug and socket. The single point connection simplifies loading and unloading of the tool.
- In-built fail safe eject mechanism to ensure successful discharge of packaging.
- Table inserts simply locate each pot and are easily interchangeable for alternative change parts.
- Pre-cut lid or reel fed options.
- Pre-set, accurate dowels enable fast locating mechanical interface.
- Interchangeable nozzles and pump tubes for differing product types.
- Time saving self-centralising dowels locate the denester and lid pick and place assemblies simplifying changeovers.
- Full hygienic, robust construction to food industry standards
- Full open access with interlocked guarding and open construction machine bed for hygiene
- Reel stock film feed with automatic rewind film waste. Full servo control with integrated continuous torque monitoring (CMT) provides precise film tension control – synchronised with table movement.
- Film registration option for printed film.
- MAP-F (Modified Atmosphere Packaging).
- Servo driven over cap applier with built-in presence detection and multiple retry option.
- Pre-fill stations for layered products.
- Product tank agitation.
- Date coder integration ready.
- Double skinned tanks for hot products.
- Tank temperature probe for accurate product temperatures.
- Tank level probe for automatic fill.
- Hot product fill nozzle and piston parts.
- Interchangeable nozzle types.
- Flexibility in guarding – option laser cut stainless steel vs polycarbonate cartridges for improved visibility.
- Rotary accumulation table.
- Can be integrated with additional dry product filling equipment.
- Industrial remote access solution for remote diagnostics and program updates.
- Change part storage.
Just contact us to discuss and we will find the optimal solution to suit your requirements.