The Nobac 5000L fruit linerless applicator applies linerless ‘Fruit Lids’ to fruit and vegetable products:
- Suitable for narrow/wide fruit and vegetable trays
- 1×2, 1×3, 1×4 and 2×2, 2×3 tray formats
- Paper labels available 170gsm to 300 gsm thickness.
- Shaped and cutout labels for visual appearance of product
- Modular construction for flexibility of use and machine configuration
- Thermal ink jet coding unit for printing direct onto Fruit Lid
- Lids can be supplied in a range of weights for different products and tray formats
- Pack Speeds 65-70* per minute
- Connections to weigh price labeller for catchweight, fixed weight or average weight labelling
Uses single phase power and air supply of 5bar 70psi 4cfm
*General range for system. Specific label sizes and speeds agreed at time of build
Label length 500mm
Label/Sleeve width 100-225*mm
Pack height 120*mm
Speed ppm 70*
Power Supply v/Hz 230/50
Consumption kW 0.5
Air Consumption cfm 4
In addition to sleeving fixed weight products, there’s the added benefit of linking to weigh scales. These scales allow for variable weight products as well as check weighing. It’s great that production speeds are not compromised in fixed weight mode.
Adding vital information such as expiry dates, weights and batch numbers are essential for providing detailed information about the product itself. Additionally, bar codes are now crucial for track and traceability – worth every penny, especially when faced with costly product recalls. With fast moving lines and frequent changeovers, coding equipment offers a fail-safe step up from less flexible, non-digital methods. And if you require RFID labels, we can offer Trojan technology as an ‘add-on’ machine as well. The Trojan is an extremely small and cost effective label applicator. Both the Coder and Trojan are ideal for incorporating into end of line labelling requirements.
Just contact us to discuss and we will find the optimal solution to suit your requirements.